Creating educational toolkits, lesson and class scenarios for area IV: Natural subjects
Priority axis II: Effective public policies for the labor market, economy and education
Action 2.10: High-quality education system
The main goal of the project is to create, in the period from 01/12/2020 to 28/02/2023, 9 sets of educational tools for science subjects in biology for the 2nd educational stage, chemistry for the 2nd educational stage, PE for the 2nd educational stage, geography and nature for the 2nd educational stage, EDB for the 2nd and 3rd educational stage (basic level), geography (basic level) and the basics of entrepreneurship (advanced level) for the 3rd educational stage, biology for the 3rd educational stage (basic and advanced level), chemistry for the 3rd educational stage (basic and advanced level) extended) and PE for the 3rd educational stage (basic and extended level) – Area IV.
The main tasks that will be implemented during the project:
- Development, verification, correction and approval of curricula and methodological guides included in the educational toolkits,
- Development, verification, correction and approval of interdisciplinary educational project scenarios included in the educational toolkits,
- Development, verification, correction and approval of didactic measurement tools and tools for the evaluation of key competences and universal skills included in the educational toolkits.
- Employees of the education system,
- Directors of schools and educational institutions,
- Schools and educational institutions,
- Education offices,
- Other units performing pedagogical supervision,
- Students (including those with special educational needs and with disabilities).
Project value / co-financing from the European Union: 1 619 640 PLN
Implementation period:01/12/2020 to 29.11.2022
Leading partner: Partner:
EDUEXPERT is a team of experienced education and technology experts. Using the latest technology trends, we d
Let’s PLAY! Game Based Learning – (extra)ordinary education – free conference and contest with prizes!
Interested in introducing gamification and GBL elements to your lessons? Would you like to receive tips from p
Be up to date with multiculturalism – use our online materials!
Multiculturalism is an extremely important phenomenon in the modern world. You will find many free materials o
Special educational needs and our products
Our products meet the requirements of students with special educational needs – they are fully adjusted to t