Creating educational toolkits, lesson and class scenarios for area V: Modern foreign languages. Second stage of education
Priority axis II: Effective public policies for the labor market, economy and education
Action 2.10: High-quality education system
The main goal of the project is to create, in the period from 01/10/2020 to 29/07/2022, 6 sets of educational tools for foreign languages for the 2nd educational stage: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and English. Russian, as well as the development of curricula for modern foreign languages: Italian, Spanish and Russian – Area V.
The main tasks that will be implemented during the project:
- Development, verification, correction and approval of curricula and methodological guides included in the educational toolkits,
- Development, verification, correction and approval of interdisciplinary educational project scenarios included in the educational toolkits,
- Development, verification, correction and approval of didactic measurement tools and tools for the evaluation of key competences and universal skills included in the educational toolkits.
- Employees of the education system,
- Directors of schools and educational institutions,
- Schools and educational institutions,
- Education offices,
- Other units performing pedagogical supervision,
- Students (including those with special educational needs and with disabilities).
Project value / co-financing from the European Union: 1 198 800 PLN
Implementation period:01/10/2020 to 29.07.2022
Leading partner: Partner:
EDUEXPERT is a team of experienced education and technology experts. Using the latest technology trends, we d
Let’s PLAY! Game Based Learning – (extra)ordinary education – free conference and contest with prizes!
Interested in introducing gamification and GBL elements to your lessons? Would you like to receive tips from p
Be up to date with multiculturalism – use our online materials!
Multiculturalism is an extremely important phenomenon in the modern world. You will find many free materials o
Special educational needs and our products
Our products meet the requirements of students with special educational needs – they are fully adjusted to t