Model solutions in the field of professional customer service in the hairdressing and cosmetics industry
Model solutions in the field of professional customer service in the hairdressing and cosmetics industry (original project name: Modelowe rozwiązania w zakresie profesjonalnej obsługi klienta w branży fryzjerskiej i kosmetycznej
Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Activity: Strategic partnerships in development and vocational training
• TEB Edukacja sp. z o.o., Poland – lead partner
• ECIPA UMBRIA SCARL, Italy
• LLORÉNS-ESTEVE S.L., Spain
• EDUEXPERT sp. z o.o., Poland
Within the project, experts will develop e-learning courses on soft skills – customer service, graphics, videocasts, presentations, worksheets, scenarios, on-line methodological guides with scenarios, animations and interactive exercises.
01.12. 2019 -30.11.2021
The main goal of the project is to develop 8 innovative e-learning courses on customer service, free of charge, available online, for:
– pupils and teachers of vocational schools, and formal and non-formal education centers,
– professionally active employees of hairdresser’s and beauty salons,
– graduates of vocational schools majoring in the hairdressing and cosmetics industry,
– institutions supporting the process of professional development – Centers for Vocational Education and Teacher Training centers.
Project website: www.teb.pl/oferta-edukacyjna/efs/
„Project funded under the European Union Erasmus+ program”
EDUEXPERT is a team of experienced education and technology experts. Using the latest technology trends, we d
Let’s PLAY! Game Based Learning – (extra)ordinary education – free conference and contest with prizes!
Interested in introducing gamification and GBL elements to your lessons? Would you like to receive tips from p
Be up to date with multiculturalism – use our online materials!
Multiculturalism is an extremely important phenomenon in the modern world. You will find many free materials o
Special educational needs and our products
Our products meet the requirements of students with special educational needs – they are fully adjusted to t