Maths in use – first steps
Multimedia program for pre-school institutions is now available!
Type of education
Mathematics and social, humanistic musical and language education
- 18 educational films - introducing issues raised in this part and combining them with the real world,
- 9 interactions - giving the opportunity to play for the whole group, for example in learning the rhythm or the rules of buying in the store,
- 18 exercises - allowing to consolidate knowledge in the field of mathematics.
The multimedia program "Maths in use- first steps" contains 1,500 tasks to three Thematic Adventure - Travel, Shopping, Passions - introducing issues related to mathematics:
Description'Maths in use' is a multimedia educational product for pre-school institutions, designed to introduce mathematics and natural science in pre-school education. It contains a package of exercises, interactions, games and videos for quick and effective use while playing in a pre-school group.
Graphics and interactions show real images - unrealistic animations are minimized. Task commands are text and audio. The whole program is designed in such a way that all active elements are within the reach of the child - which is especially important when working with an interactive whiteboard. The teacher has many opportunities to work with the program. Inspiration can be found in the guidebooks and play scenarios included with the products.
The guiding characters of 'Maths in use- first steps' are real - they have their own problems, passions, dreams. Technology does not have to mean dealing with unreal world- we have created a combination of technology and everyday life.
- Addition / subtraction
- Figures / solids / sets
- Counting in dozens
- Weather / temperature
- Measures / sequences
- Interesting educational films
Change the language anytime. Available English version.
The software is dedicated to interactive whiteboards, also will perfectly work on a computer or a tablet.
USE IN VARIOUS CONDITIONS
- at home, at school, during school trips.
ONLINE AND OFFLINE
"Maths in Use" works online and offline - download the materials needed to supplied USB device and use it without an Internet connection.
- we guarantee product updates to ensure you are using the latest version of the software.
SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS
The software allows work with students with special educational needs.
The product is intuitive and user-friendly for the teacher. Simple use without any user manual.
EXERCISES AND FUN
The program includes videos and tested interactions which help knowledge development
Each part of the program contains:
- license key - online and offline version (for downloading to the USB device or your computer),
- product licence for the whole school for a year,
- USB device for downloading the offline version,
- "Maths in Use" guide,
- Teachers' room sticker with login and password,
- game plans,
- lesson plans,
- worksheets for use at school and at home.
EDUEXPERT is a team of experienced education and technology experts. Using the latest technology trends, we d
Let’s PLAY! Game Based Learning – (extra)ordinary education – free conference and contest with prizes!
Interested in introducing gamification and GBL elements to your lessons? Would you like to receive tips from p
Be up to date with multiculturalism – use our online materials!
Multiculturalism is an extremely important phenomenon in the modern world. You will find many free materials o
Special educational needs and our products
Our products meet the requirements of students with special educational needs – they are fully adjusted to t