Psychological Professionalization of the Teaching Staff
Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Strategic partnerships for vocational education and training
Goal of the project:
Development of a model system of psychological support and professional development in this area for teachers in the period from 01/12/2020 to 30/11/2022 by partners from Poland, Slovakia and Cyprus. The project is dedicated to primary and secondary school teachers. The created materials and e-learning training will be translated into the languages of individual partners. The language of communication and the main language of the project will be English. The main activity in the project is the development of 7 innovative e-learning courses in the field of stress psychology.
As part of the project activities, experts will develop:
– e-learning courses,
– workshop training for teachers,
– on-line digital methodological guide with a casing (scenarios, animations, interactive exercises),
– digital good practice report.
Activities undertaken under the project will take place with the participation of experts and practitioners with the use of new multimedia.
- Association Institute of Remembrance and Borderland Heritage – Poland
- Eduexpert Sp. z o.o. – Poland
- Editc Limited – Cyprus
- Katolicka Univerzita v Ruzomberku – Slovakia
01.12.2020 – 30.11.2022
„Co-financed under the Erasmus + program of the European Union”